Tour - Discover Mexico, Chankanaab Day Pass & Sea Lions Show
Friday , Jan 22, 2021 - 2 Adults
A unique experience in Cozumel that invites you to discover the heritage of Mexico and exotic natural landscapes on this island.
-Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico.
-This tour gives you access to all common areas, such as the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
-You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide, who will help you understand and discover the Mexican culture.
-Now is time to indulge your mouthwatering taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
-After lunch is time to go to Chankaanab and enjoy a white-sand beach, Cozumel?s famous aquamarine water, a replica of Mayan house & the sea lion show.
-Perfect family activity, Great way to spend your day in Cozumel Island.
-Note: Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts.
Available on the following days
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am
The tour includes:
- Entrance to both Discover Mexico Park and Chankaanab National Park.
- Transportation from Discover Mexico Park to Chankaanab National Park.
- Park entrance.
- Dioramic Garden.
- ?Aquila? Certified bilingual guides ? (English and Spanish).
- Mexican Taco buffet (vegetarian options available).
- Beverage with lunch (water, beer or soft drinks).
- Papantla flyers show.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Parasols and umbrellas.
- Park Entrance.
- The Sea Lion Show.
- Bathrooms & freshwater showers.
- Botanic garden.
- Mayan house.
- Chairs, Beach Loungers and Hammocks.
The tour does not include:
- Transportation to Discover Mexico Park and back from Chankanaab to your hotel or ship is NOT included.
- Souvenirs, Additional Food & Beverages, Lockers and other Sundry Purchases.
-Comfortable clothes and shoes.
-Children under 3 years old pay no fee
-Child rate applies to children from 4 to 12 years old
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.